LACFLA Basic Collaborative Training
LACFLA provides basic training annually each August. In the basic training, you will:
- Be introduced to the theories, practices, and skills needed to begin collaborative practice.
- Learn the roles each profession (Attorney, Financial Specialist and Mental Health Professional) plays in the
process and what their functions are.
- See demonstrations of how the professionals come together as a team to support the clients in dissolving
their marriage and restructuring their family.
- Meet with the other attendees to discuss how to implement Collaborative Practice.
- Have the opportunity to role play case scenarios to practice your new skills.
- Meet the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Next Basic Training:
17th Annual Collaborative Family Practice
Basic Interdisciplinary 3-Day Training
August 16 – 18, 2023
In-Person at Loyola Law School Los Angeles