What if children have special needs and can’t manage money for him or herself at all?

The Collaborative lawyer mediator, financial specialist, and communication specialist can create a Special Needs trust for children in these circumstances. A party can discuss this to the extent able with the children and find out who they believe should be in charge of their money and other aspects of decision-making in their lives when a party isn’t able to be there, to the extent of the child’s abilities to understand and communicate their desires.